Matt wrote:

I'm sure that Nick will volunteer to have his server monitored by me so that I can test this out on another box. I believe that he is also on 2.0.6.16 as well.

sure and I am. Off list we need to discuss  -
-Nick

Matt

David Barker wrote:

FYI Hyperthreading http://news.zdnet.co.uk/0,39020330,39237341,00.htm

"Intel had sold hyperthreading as something that gave performance gains to
heavily threaded software. SQL Server is very thread-intensive, but it
suffers. In fact, I've never seen performance improvement on server software with hyperthreading enabled. We recommend customers disable it when running
Citrix and our software on the same server."
Turning HT OFF is not the solution for everyone but has worked on servers in
several cases that I am aware of.

David B
www.declude.com