I suppose that it makes sense to not set WAITFORMAIL to 0, though Harry posted this morning that his was set that way and working properly. Personally I would be curious to see what happens if you set it back to 0 and restarted the service sine the other testing didn't seem to make sense if all was truly the same. This might also be of broader benefit if something previously unknown was found.

Matt

David Sullivan wrote:

Hello Matt,

M> Great news.  Now Declude can look for a bug in how it handles
M> certainlicense codes and maybe fix this for others.  Maybe Markus
M> could trythe same thing.

Ok, I'm not sure why the license code change worked at all. Been on
with Declude and we found the primary issue. Looks like I had
WAITFORMAIL 0 which was causing Declude to hammer the Proc folder
constantly. I checked the processors as you suggested Matt and it was
pounding two virtual processors from 0% to 100% in a perfect mirror to
generate a steady 25% utilization.

Changing WAITFORMAIL to 500 cleared it up nicely.

---
[This E-mail was scanned for viruses by Declude EVA www.declude.com]