Alligate Alligate Alligate

At 12:28 PM 2/10/2010 +0100, you wrote:

Hi,

With the amount of spam I have to throw away each day no reaching consistant levels of over 90%... I can of course get an even faster mailserver but I think I would be better of with an extra smtp server in front of my mailserver which filters the most blatant spam mail purly based on session info. What passes that server can go on to my IMail server and have more contect based filtering using Declude, Sniffer, InvURIBL etc.

What would be a good first step server? I have experience with (Debian) Linux so a Linux based solution is no problem.

Met vriendelijke groet,
Bonno Bloksma
senior systeembeheerder

tio
hogeschool hospitality en toerisme
begijnenhof 8-12 / 5611 el eindhoven
t 040 296 28 28 / f 040 237 35 20
<mailto:b.blok...@tio.nl>b.blok...@tio.nl / <http://www.tio.nl>www.tio.nl

-----
This information is intended only for the use of the individual or
entity named above.

any disclosure, copying, distribution, or action taken in reliance
on the contents of these documents is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this information in error, please notify the sender
immediately and arrange for the return or destruction of the
document(s).

Warning: All e-mail sent to or from this address will be received or
otherwise recorded by the Corporate e-mail system and is subject to
archival, monitoring or review by, and/or disclosure to, someone other
than the recipient.

<<<<