Hello,
I need to renew MacAfee but I was wondering what the consensus on the
Total Virus Defense Suite.
Is it legal?  For $98 I should would hate to give it up but the sales
rep is asking a million questions and is saying I will not be in
compliance.
I use F-Prot for the second scanner if I can not use McAfee what is the
next best choice?

Oh if I go with what McAfee said I would need a license for every
connection to the system not just each MBX!!! That has to be wrong how
can I tell how many servers will connect to mine.

~Paul~

---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses by Declude Virus/McAfee]