>As a McAfee reseller, and by earlier threads, I had a long conversation
with a senior licensing
>person at McAfee, and the synopsis is that in the usage of scanning
incoming and outgoing e-mail
>messages REQUIRES a per mail box license.

I was just looking at that thread.
I had though there was a discussion on this in the past. Thanks for
looking into the issue.

I would like to know how much each box would be but I know I will never
get that kind of funds sooo....

So since I will not go back with McAfee.

What is next best thing for a second scanner?

Is a second scanner really needed?

Thanks,
~Paul~

---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses by Declude Virus/McAfee]