Scott, I agree with you that their licensing is skewed.

And yes, it is designed for a business, not an ISP.

What the rep finally told me was to just resell their products that was
appropriate to the situation. This was after I told him I was not in any
position to shell out $1500 as an OEM maintenance commitment, which
would be applied to products.

I had proposed a sub one dollar per mail box per year, (I can not
disclose actual figures,) and he told me the best customer they have
pays between $2 and $3 per year per mail box.

Obviously, they are not interested in the ISP market, and are not
gearing any licensing too them.

John Tolmachoff
IT Manager, Network Engineer
RelianceSoft, Inc.