Douglas,
Any problems can result from changing mac ? (besside conflict with a local machine)
TIA

----- Original Message ----- From: "Douglas Cohn" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <Declude.Virus@declude.com>
Sent: Wednesday, December 22, 2004 12:02 AM
Subject: RE: [Declude.Virus] Upgrade issues

What exactly does this mean?  How long will you wait and does Deculde run
without the key?
The built-in failsafes are designed to ensure that you won't need to wait
until the next business >>day to get a new license key.

It is not like MAC addresses are impossible to change.  Many drivers allow
you to type in a MAC address.

If you are truly concerned about people using the product without a license
use a hardware key <BG>. That will certainly help to keep the product
running on just the server it was intended for.

http://www.safenet-inc.com/products/sentinel/index.asp

Unluckily they cost about $35 per machine but this stuff truly works and in
99.999999% of all cases is foolproof.

DC