Well - I think what is needed is DISCLOSURE.

Scott has said, there is "some" failsafe in place. This could be a
reasonable grace period of 60 days (or something to that effect), so that a
MAC mismatch will give everyone ample time to "reactivate" after they return
from their vacation (after one of their colleagues had to swap a NIC but
didn't know about the Declude implications).

I'm saying 60 days, because in Europe, 6 weeks vacation is not at all out of
the realm of possibility.

Let's first listen what they have to say.

Barry/Scott: Having said all that, I'm not at all pleased that:

A) major technical/setup changes to the availability/installability are made
without proper warning (even in a public beta)!

B) users have to accidentally "trip" over these issues before you "fess up"
(I don't care for this underhanded approach - I'm sure you have some
non-compliant users, but that's no reason to treat your paying customers
like criminals!)

C) after disclosure is requested, it's been two days without you offering
more than overly generic answers.

So - I share the frustration voiced on this board, but I'm not ready to draw
conclusions just because we are intentionally kept in the dark.

Best Regards
Andy Schmidt

Phone:  +1 201 934-3414 x20 (Business)
Fax:    +1 201 934-9206