We published one component that Max wrote as a test of the market, it was a
much improved field editor for dataset's. Although we had a lot of interest
and hundreds of people from all over the world downloaded it, only a handful
purchased it. It cost far more to release it than we made from sales.

I thought perhaps we needed a timelock, but the version we published only
worked for D3 so we effectively had a timelock.

It would have been lovely to have at least covered our costs but it did not
happen so we were unable to release any more of our components.