Modify or Re design the VCL??? You guys a gotta be in ga ga land. Man, like
this is bullshit. Max Fox was onto it, and said it all for me.....I mean
lets get a little practical about all this. Are all your egos so inflated
that you actually think you can out do the guys in Borland ??? So why are
you still in this country working at all???

let me ask you all one question... Have you seriously read and understood
Borlands code?

No, I don't want to be flamed, thats why I left this list before for a year
C-Ya,

Tony