The only hook is that when you stop subscribing, you are supposed to uninstall all the copies. :-)

On 21/10/2010 6:27 p.m., Richard Vowles wrote:
On 21 October 2010 18:02, John Bird <johnkb...@paradise.net.nz <mailto:johnkb...@paradise.net.nz>> wrote:

    I am grumpy about buying 8 versions of Windows mainly because I
    couldn’t move the licences from PC to PC and until windows 7 the
    OS was pretty crap anyhow.  I have however moved Delphi from PC to
    PC and been grateful to be able to.

If you get into that situation, then a MSDN license (which is around $2k) is probably really worthwhile. You get all the O/S's from Microsoft (for development and testing purposes only) but you can install them willy nilly. That is $2k or so every 2 years tho - it is a subscription.

Richard

--
---
Richard Vowles, Technical Advisor