​

On Tue, Apr 10, 2018 at 4:00 AM, Richard Shann <rich...@rshann.plus.com>
wrote:

> On Mon, 2018-04-09 at 16:35 -0400, Freeman Gilmore wrote:
> > > Denemo writes out a file and then starts the LilyPond program
> > > passing
> > > it the filename, LilyPond then generates a PDF file which Denemo
> > > then
> > > displays.
> >
> > Is a file the string  past for each note?   I ask because the PDF
> > is updated each time the string is past.
>
> The whole of the LilyPond syntax is re-calculated and LilyPond re-run
> every time you modify the score (and the whole of the display is
> recalculated every time you modify the score or even just move the
> cursor). This can be too much work when you have long scores, so you
> can modify this behavior as needed.
>
> Richard

​

I am using windows 10 and the work pallet is on top of other windows except
for the button pallet which stays on top.   Hear is the problem I open the
scheme window, it opens on top, but as soon as I go to the work window the
scheme window goes under; I go to the windows task bar it shows there but I
click it and it stays under the work pallet.   I should bring it to the top.
The work around is to move the work pallet off screen.

For a 16th note the accidental over rights the earlier note, need to have
scheme move the note forward to make room for the accidental.    I need to
check this, but I recall that if you have an #A and hit a button the new
accidental will over right the #.

Buttons, 3 things:

How do I remove the scheme script that I have saved?   Is this a separate
file just for the user?    I did find a scheme file but did not see the
script that I saved.   Having some problems, all my buttons print the same
thing “k”.  I am going back and poking around, waiting for your reply.

Thank you,
​