​

On Tue, Apr 10, 2018 at 12:25 PM, Richard Shann <rich...@rshann.plus.com>
wrote:

> On Tue, 2018-04-10 at 11:31 -0400, Freeman Gilmore wrote:
> > Buttons, 3 things:
> >
> > How do I remove the scheme script that I have saved?
>
> Ctrl-A, Ctrl-X will delete all the Scheme script in the Scheme window.

​I can delete the ​what is in the scheme window

> ​.​
>
> >   Is this a separate file just for the user?
>
> It is not in a file it's on the screen.
> ​

​I save each one I interred and I do not want to confuse things so I want
to clear the *saved* scheme scraped?​​

​Do not want the correct script to be confused with tie old.​

> >    I did find a scheme file but did not see the script that I
> > saved.   Having some problems, all my buttons print the same thing
> > “k”.
>
> You have saved them all with the same line:

​looks like yes and no​

> ​​
> (d-DirectivePut-note-postfix tag "k")

​yes​

> instead save them with

​yes​

>  (d-DirectivePut-note-postfix tag "b")
>
> and so on for all the others. You would want to change the line
>
> (d- DirectivePut-note-graphic tag "accidentals.sharp.
> slashslashslash.stem")
>

> otherwise they will all display the same glyph in the Denemo Display
> (they will typeset correctly because the LilyPond output is changed to
> "b" etc).

​​yes for all.  Where do I get the names for the tag?​
​That is where I went wrong, I used the sane line for all.  They are not
in the Lilypond table for Turkish.  This is what is in the table for -k =
kucuk mucenneb
​.   O I just saw on a paper that I copied from the notation book, (same
book I got the Turkish table) table labeled Accidental glyphs, has the same
name you used.  Looks like this should work I will give it a try.   If I
did the whole table were would I get the remaining  syntax to that is past
to Lilypond (like the "k" in line ​(d-DirectivePut-note-postfix tag "k")?
They may be scattered in the example I will check..

With the names I can make the buttons 0k.     I would like to put the
​​glyph on the buttons next.

Thank you, ƒ

HTH