Hi all,
I have only written to the list.

Cor Nouws schrieb am 08.04.2018 um 18:08:
Regina Henschel wrote on 08-04-18 13:40:

What do you think about this plan?

I read no weird things, but I rarely work with layers.
Would it make sense to try to get some real have layer-users involved?
Or do you already have contact with some?

No, I have no contact to layer-users, despite those things I read in bug reports. Especially I do not know, what use cases users solve with controls on layers. My starting will be some internal refactoring without any impact in the UI. So there time enough to examine.

What do you thing is a suitable way to find it out?

Kind regards
Regina