On 01/05/2016 02:09 PM, Aaron Wolf wrote:
> <snip>
> Looking over the screen-shots already, and in light of discussion about
> metaphors, I propose we clean up the wording (which wasn't carefully
> thought through yet) first.
>
> * how about "Join us!" instead of "Join us in setting…" ?
> * maybe for now we drop the "Let's clear the path…" line? (although I
> like the clear-the-path for the metaphor, I don't like the rest of that
> line)
> * I was emphasizing this more before, but I'm going to push for it a
> little more strongly now: I think we should use the term "public goods"
> in our introductory context (and thus the term will be there for people
> to provide feedback about). It's the best, most accurate term, and the
> question is whether it comes across clearly, hence feedback forms like this…
I agree about "public goods".  (I think this discussion fits better in
the other thread ("4 issues priority") so I'll reply there soon.)
> <snip>
> Two minor notes:
>
> * I don't really like the title case on the tent
I've changed it to sentence case.
> * The "Now please discuss" sounds a bit too strongly imperative, like it
> isn't optional, you must now do this, even with the please. Not sure how
> to improve, maybe just put underneath the "optional" heading or have
> another "optional" marker?
I see your point but I don't want it under "Optional".  It's really
supposed to be an integral part of the feedback process whenever
possible, though I certainly don't want people to feel pressured to stay
and chat if they don't want to.  How about this?:

    *Thank you!* Now please give this to one of us. If possible, we'd
    love to discuss it with you to make sure we fully understand your
    feedback and answer all your questions.

> <snip>
I'll get the fonts installed on my computer.

> Overall, I think this will be really helpful, great work, thanks!
Glad you think so - you're welcome!

Best,

Michael