On Fri, Oct 16, 2015 at 11:37 AM, Bobby Holley <bobbyhol...@gmail.com> wrote:

> |mach build binaries| is much slower for me than the present behavior,
> because I often hack on header files that are included all over the tree,
> but whose #include-ers generally don't need to be rebuilt all of the time.

I used to have a bunch of my own aliases for building particular
directories (and toolkit/library if necessary) and then relinking.
(Sounds like maybe I partially reimplemented dumbmake myself? Not
sure.) I stopped using them once |mach build binaries| came along
because it was better for my use cases.

I suspect the very small number of people who are in your position can
do something similar?

Nick