CCing snorp.

I guess it's interesting to see how the geckoview API differs from the webview API, and which of those differences are related to goal of that C++ API, and which are more browser-focused.

And if the C++ API should be also browser-focused, in the end.

Not making any statement on the interesting question of such a stdlib thing, and how that impacts choice and innovation on the web space. Which should be a more important question probably for mozilla.

Axel