On 11/1/19 4:39 PM, Kim Moir wrote:
On Nov 14, 2019, we intend to change the permissions associated with Level
3 access to revoke direct push access to hg.mozilla.org on mozilla-inbound,
mozilla-central, mozilla-beta, mozilla-release and esr repos.

For mozilla-beta, mozilla-release, and esr... does lando know how to land to these, or is it the case that landings on these branches are done based on the approval flags by people other than the patch author?

I ask because if I create a branch based on the hg unified repo "release" tag and then use `moz-phab` to create a review, I assume what happens if I try and land with "lando" is that it will try and land the commit against mozilla-central and it may succeed if the file hasn't changed too much in central versus where it was on the release branch.

Andrew