Hey all,

Just to let you know: I've updated this wiki page and removed the {{draft}}
indication at the top.  I'm considering this the plan of record for now.
https://wiki.mozilla.org/CA:RevocationPlan

The primary edit was with regard to OneCRL covering EE certificates.  For now,
we're considering that off the table, and focusing on CA certificates.  Once we
have something there, we might re-consider whether some EE certificates can be
covered.  For example, the space of EV certificates seems small enough (~40K
IIRC) that it might be feasible to cover with OneCRL.

Thanks to all for the discussion.
--Richard