On 8/4/2014 10:16 AM, Erwann Abalea wrote:
> I imagine you have access to more detailed information (OCSP URL,
> date/time, user location, ...), could some of it be open?

All of our telemetry data is open as far as I know. Because of privacy
concerns we only collect aggregate stats from users, nothing as specific
as URLs. Here's an example of the kind of data Patrick was using:

http://telemetry.mozilla.org/#filter=release%2F31%2FCERT_VALIDATION_HTTP_REQUEST_SUCCEEDED_TIME&aggregates=multiselect-all!Submissions!Mean!5th%20percentile!25th%20percentile!median!75th%20percentile!95th%20percentile&evoOver=Builds&locked=true&sanitize=true&renderhistogram=Graph

(or http://mzl.la/1qXOu8u )

Feel free to play with the many options for release and type of data
gathered.

You can look at your own local data at about:telemetry (the
cert_validation items are in the "Histograms" section).

-Dan Veditz