Hi Rick,

Does Symantec plan to introduce new facts into the conversation, or is all
the information we are currently considering accurate and complete?

If there's no new information, I don't see why the community of
participants in m.d.s.p. should pause. I think it's a point of pride for
many of us that Mozilla operates a transparent root program, with strong
community input, and we want to continue that strong tradition.

Alex

On Sun, May 7, 2017 at 6:09 PM, Rick Andrews via dev-security-policy <