The contribution workflow using Jira is longer and more painful than the
workflow using GitHub issues. This is not a big deal for large
contributions but it adds up when you make a lot of small contributions.
Creating a Jira account and using Jira is also a roadblock for Apache
newbies. We should make it as easy as possible to contribute to Accumulo.