I don't think we have the ability to lock out non-committers from creating
new GH issues if we enable them, nor do I think it would make sense to do
so, since that's a valuable use case to consider during any trial period
before shutting off JIRA.

As for switching immediately to GH issues for non-primary repo (-website,
-examples, -docker, etc...) I think that makes sense since those are
already confusing when filed in the JIRA mixed in with the main repo's
issues.