that brings one subject to discuss...

2.6.1, 2.6.2 ... 2.6.x should all share the same documentation on
2.6.x... changes in doc on this branch should be only minor changes..
and any change here should be valid for any of the releases.

As of now.. i will just update the link to avoid an invalid link.. but
I'm looking for a better way to treat documentation updates on the
website.

--
Clebert Suconic