Hi all,

Again it has been a while after our last meeting. Let's have another
meeting to sync up!

We are super happy to host all you folks at Airbnb(888 Brannan St
94103) on *October
7th at 10:00am.* Also we will have a webex session at
https://airbnb.webex.com/meet/gurer.kiratli.

I will send this out as a Google Calendar but due to the fact that it goes
thru the mail group I don't see your responses. If you are planning to come
on please respond back to me with your first name, last name. And please
try to arrive by 9:30 so we can check you and head to the meeting room. : )

Here is the proposed agenda:

   -

   10:00am -10:45am PDT
   - Contributors sync-up: progress and plan
      - Release Schedule, Management
   -

   10:45am - 11:00am PDT
   - Coffee Break