All,

Here is the signup sheet that you can use.
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AIRFLOW/Contributor+Meetings?flashId=-254062785

Sid,

I think the nature of the roadmap meeting is different than the sync up. We
might want to have one roadmap meeting each quarter and sync up meetings at
a more frequent cadence.

For the onsite, it obviously is optional. We thought it would actually be a
nice thing to host and do not have a hidden agenda.

Gurer