Hi Sid,

Thanks for your feedback. I think creating a signup page is a great idea. I
will do that and share and as you said we can collect feedback through
there.

For the 2 hours, as I put in the agenda the first hour is to catch up and
the second hour is to discuss about the roadmap and future of Airflow. We
can separate these out but I thought it would be more efficient this way.

For the onsite part, I think it has pros and cons. The particular
conference room
<https://www.wired.com/2013/12/airbnb-gets-stylish-new-headquarters/> I
booked at Airbnb is I think pretty good in terms of mics and the cameras
focus to the person speaking. Of course you don't get to see the persons
name below but we can have name tags to mitigate that. And being onsite has
the advantages of having some face time and it is optional. If the
community feels strongly we can move to a Webex-only format.

Cheers,

Gurer