Gurer,
Thanks for setting this up. 2 hours might be a bit long for locals to spend
at this meeting since it occurs during normal work hours. Any reason
holding more frequent 1 hour meetings won't work?

Also, thanks for setting up a webex meeting. If you'd like to get a sense
of who plan to attend, I suggest creating a sign up page for this meeting
on https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AIRFLOW/ with columns for name,
email address, timezone, attending (Yes/No), attending via WebEx (Yes/No),
Reason for attending/not-attending, etc.... For example, I will attend via
WebEx although I am in the local TZ. I suggest people recording if they are
not attending and the reason for not attending as well if the reason is
time so we can get a sense of developer community geo distribution.

Also, we need to ensure the meeting can effectively involve both remote and
local. That means having a conference room with enough mics in the room to
capture all of the conversations that can occur. In my experience,
Zoom/Webex/Google
Hangout/<pick your teleconferencing software> works better than having a
bunch of folks in a room as each speaker gets a his/her own
identity-labeled video/audio feed. In the
group-shares-physical-conference-room-with-remote-attendees scenario, it's
often hard for remote attendees to know who's speaking. That's especially
difficult with a lot of new faces.

-s