Hi Davor,

Fair points, with one of them we, can actually use some from mentors:

* In the last month we have been working on automating the release process
via Travis, we are still trying to enable Travis build for the Amaterasu
repo, which is taking ridiculously long. We need one of the mentors to just
enable it via their account (I've already talked a couple of times to one
of the mentors about it).

as for some of the other points:
* We are ready to release version 0.2.0-incubating, the reason it took us a
month to initiate the process is the above automated build, which I
suggested in prior discussion and had no rejections. We will complete this
once build is enabled.
* as for community growth, we are working with two organizations on running
POCs (which will hopefully grow the user base) one of them is due to start
very soon. I don't want to name them (first of all it's too early, and also
it is for them to decide if they want to share) but a representative from
at least one of those organisations is on the list and is welcomed to share
:)
* This year I've seen contributions from 4 contributors (not much more than
3, I know) but one of them is new (Guy Peleg) and AFAIK additional
longer-term work is done by one more contributor on his local fork (Nadav
Har-Tzvi)
* We should be presenting more, and growing the community more which is
hard to do starting out as a tiny community. Any advice given there would
be appreciated.

Last I think that while I've been in touch with most if not all contributors,
@Davors email is a good wakeup call that we should be much more
communicative with our work and that is probably a lot we can improve on.

Cheers,
Yaniv

--
Yaniv Rodenski