On 08/26/10 13:16, Steffen Boersig wrote:
Michael Stahl schrieb:
here in Hamburg we use a tool called "convwatch" that compares documents
by printing them and then comparing the postscript files graphically.
this tool is apparently in the ooo repository in the module
"testgraphical".
Sounds intresting and would suit my need propably.
I tried to get ConvWatch according to the installation instructions from
http://qa.openoffice.org/qadevOOo_doc/convwatch/convwatch.html first,
but up until now I couldn't get it running.

There is a relatively new module "testgraphical" within the OOo code base that, IIUC, takes care to build and run convwatch within the build environment. Lars (on CC) should know the details.

-Stephan