Stephan Bergmann schrieb:
On 08/27/10 12:16, Steffen Boersig wrote:
I'm not able to build the module 'qadevOOo' at the moment. The dependent
jar's are not created yet. I guess it's because I didn't get a full
build to work up until now.

build --from qadevOOo --prepare

runs through, but

build --from qadevOOo

You should do "cd qadevOOo && bulid --all" instead. "build --from" will only build qadevOOo and modules depending on it, while what you apparently want to do is build qadevOOo and all modules it depends on.
If i try your command the build process is still trying to build module 'sal', which still doesn't work (same error).

Steffen