Hi,

Unfortuantly I've never done the release myself so I do not have
the continuity for how to do the release.
The latest releases has been handled by Christoph Emmersberger.

Related question why have we disabled the db4o component ?
Not that I have use for it myself at the moment.
But I'm not sure why camel-extra should discontinue it just because Actian
has discontinued there commercial db4o product offering ?

If we need a commercial product offering for all components in camel-extra
(or camel for that matter) my guess is that it will be a pretty empty place
:-)

// Pontus