The vote was to unfreeze new changes at beta, so logically that means
non-bugfix work goes into trunk.

Jordan, thanks.   That is a more recent vote so thanks.  That being said,
under that line Benedict comments this needs to be discussed.
So how about we just have a Vote on branching cassandra-4.0 and the issue
will be decided?

Jake