Stephan Michels wrote:
On Thu, 17 Jul 2003, Joerg Heinicke wrote:

Reinhard Pötz wrote:

As I have been confused by all those suggestions you can find a summary
here:
http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=FlowSitemapIntegration

Cool summary, really helps a lot. And here the cool voting matrix :)

What is the difference between A V1 and A V2? Only the <map:flows/>? And what does it mean?

B V5 was missing. From Marc's answer I guess he meant this, but chooses V1.

Don't you think that this makes the voting really difficult ;-)

I think the roundup and visualization really helps
it's just that the voting _is_ complex since there have been a lot of arguments on the table

the alternative would be to go into the meta-level of discussing which arguments are valid and which not (hardly easier since a lot of this is personal perception and not to be black/white or true/false)