On Tuesday, Nov 4, 2003, at 14:21 Europe/Rome, Unico Hommes wrote:

Working on davmap I noticed that the way I was setting the status code in the Serializer wasn't working. This is what I do:

<map:match pattern="status/*">
  <map:generate src="status.xml" />
  <map:serialize type="xml" status-code="{1}" />
</map:match>

But it seems that the status-code attribute is not being resolved. I
propose we change this.

-1, don't know but I don't like this. should be in the fom as you propose below.

Then I thought I may be able to set it on fom response object in the
flow. But this too seems not to be possible. However, changing this
seems to be a little more straightforward since setStatus is not a
method on the environment Response interface but on the HttpResponse
implementation instead. I propose we add this method to the fom and make
it a nop in case we are dealing with a different Response implementation
than HttpResponse.

+1

Thoughts?

-- Unico