Yes I guess the use case is not a valid argument for making the
attribute variable resolved.

> > Then I thought I may be able to set it on fom response
> object in the
> > flow. But this too seems not to be possible. However, changing this
> > seems to be a little more straightforward since setStatus is not a
> > method on the environment Response interface but on the
> HttpResponse
> > implementation instead. I propose we add this method to the fom and
> > make it a nop in case we are dealing with a different Response
> > implementation than HttpResponse.
>
> +1

setStatus' friends the sendError brothers are also be eligible for FOM
membership. But this change has a dependency on the discussion about
bodyless responses since if you'd do a sendError from a flow script and
then send a page afterwards this would result in errors.