> I have to call BS on this and ask "why?"  Just to add adminstrivia?
> The IP clearance template is there to clear IP coming into the ASF.
> That is what it is for. We have done this before and we know how to
> do it.   Other projects have done it.  It is 100% OK to do as long
> as the receiving PMC is willing to accept the code.

I have given my opinion on the matter.  The vote appears to have been
closed already anyway, so I am merely giving my opinion "for the record."
 This is not a "veto", so just add up the +1s and -1s and move on (feel
free to leave my vote out of the tallying if you need to, since it's
late).  I'm not changing my vote and it cannot be considered invalid.