On 01/07/2015 04:43 AM, Scott Wilson wrote:
I think we also need to discuss whether we expect projects to undertake
self-evaluation and reflection, or whether we'd have a process of review
involving peers, mentors, shepherds etc.

No, I absolutely don't want to create another stack of overhead, or Yet Another hoop to jump through, as you said.

I think "directed self-evaluation" is the way I'd want to go - one or two persons from ComDev, in conjunction with two or three persons from the PMC, doing an evaluation. I imagine this as a function of ComDev, not of the board. That is, it's a community/project strengthening exercise, not a Big Hammer.

--
Rich Bowen - rbo...@rcbowen.com - @rbowen
http://apachecon.com/ - @apachecon