MIssed this earlier, but here goes:

> If you are working with a `cordova` generated project then you can install
> using it. (Plugman is included in the Cordova install.)

I don't think this makes sense as a stand-alone paragraph -- I had to read
it four times to figure out what the word "it" refers to. Maybe something
like

"If you are working with a `cordova`-generated project, then you can
install plugins using the `cordova` tool as well. (`plugman` is included
with `cordova`, and is used by `cordova` internally to manage plugins)"

> You know we release regularily

"regularly"

> - various native IDE's show generated files

I don't know if this means much without mentioning the difference between
the `www` directory and the `platforms` directories. Should there be a
paragraph earlier about editing the code in `www` and running prepare?

> - no way to upgrade existing CLI projects

Maybe append "(this only affects you if you have been beta-testing the
`corvoda` tool with Cordova 2.9)"

> - plugin discovery

What issue is this referring to? I think it could be worded more clearly,
but I'm not sure what it is saying.

Maybe we just need to point to a "known issues" page, where we can detail
all of these issues and the current workarounds. Or create JIRA issues for
them and link each bullet point to the appropriate bug.

Otherwise, it looks good!

Ian