I believe we have now resolved all issues raised so far in 2.1.0-rc1.
The name changes in dist/dev/daffodil will go into effect for the rc2
release files.

John or Dave, have either of you had a chance to review the release any
further? We'd definitely like to incorporate any of your feedback before
we create an rc2 release.

Thanks,
- Steve