Thanks for the review!

1a) I've created LEGAL-369 to get guidance on the OGF document.

1b) I've created DAFFODIL-1899 to fix the LICENSE/NOTICE issues.

2a) The current version of rat 0.12 when run from the command line says
the excluded files are "Files with unapproved licenses". It does not
seem to detect them as non-Apache but permissible. Perhaps the licenses
aren't included in a way RAT can detect. Will investigate this issue.

2b) I've created DAFFODIL-1900 for this, but have assigned it to our
next release to investigate best how to handle this.

Thanks,
- Steve