dev
Thread
Date
Earlier messages
Later messages
Messages by Thread
Re: [I] [Feature][GitHub] allow filtering PRs. [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Feature][GitHub] allow filtering PRs. [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Feature][GitHub] allow filtering PRs. [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Feature][GitHub] allow filtering PRs. [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Feature][GitHub] allow filtering PRs. [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Feature][GitHub] allow filtering PRs. [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Feature][GitHub] allow filtering PRs. [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Feature][GitHub] allow filtering PRs. [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Feature][GitHub] allow filtering PRs. [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Feature][GitHub] allow filtering PRs. [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Feature][GitHub] allow filtering PRs. [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Feature][GitHub] allow filtering PRs. [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Feature][GitHub] allow filtering PRs. [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Feature][GitHub] allow filtering PRs. [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Feature][GitHub] allow filtering PRs. [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Feature][GitHub] allow filtering PRs. [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Feature][GitHub] allow filtering PRs. [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Feature][GitHub] allow filtering PRs. [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Feature][GitHub] allow filtering PRs. [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Feature][GitHub] allow filtering PRs. [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
[I] [Question][Webhooks] Calculate DORA: Lead Time for Changes using only Webhooks [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Question][Webhooks] Calculate DORA: Lead Time for Changes using only Webhooks [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Question][Webhooks] Calculate DORA: Lead Time for Changes using only Webhooks [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Question][Webhooks] Calculate DORA: Lead Time for Changes using only Webhooks [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
[I] [Bug][Jira] JIRA with status FAILED are not being ingested by devlake v1.0 stable [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug][Jira] JIRA with status FAILED are not being ingested by devlake v1.0 stable [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug][Jira] JIRA with status FAILED are not being ingested by devlake v1.0 stable [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug][Jira] JIRA with status FAILED are not being ingested by devlake v1.0 stable [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug][Jira] JIRA with status FAILED are not being ingested by devlake v1.0 stable [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug][Jira] JIRA with status FAILED are not being ingested by devlake v1.0 stable [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug][Jira] JIRA with status FAILED are not being ingested by devlake v1.0 stable [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug][Jira] JIRA with status FAILED are not being ingested by devlake v1.0 stable [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug][Jira] JIRA with status FAILED are not being ingested by devlake v1.0 stable [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
[I] [Refactor][Gitlab] Single account collection for on-prem instance [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Refactor][Gitlab] Single account collection for on-prem instance [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Refactor][Gitlab] Single account collection for on-prem instance [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Refactor][Gitlab] Single account collection for on-prem instance [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Refactor][Gitlab] Single account collection for on-prem instance [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Refactor][Gitlab] Single account collection for on-prem instance [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Refactor][Gitlab] Single account collection for on-prem instance [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Refactor][Gitlab] Single account collection for on-prem instance [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Refactor][Gitlab] Single account collection for on-prem instance [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Podling Devlake Report Reminder - February 2025
jmclean
Re: [I] [Bug][GitLab] In-progress Jobs are not getting fetched [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug][GitLab] In-progress Jobs are not getting fetched [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug][GitLab] In-progress Jobs are not getting fetched [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
[I] [Bug][Grafana] Weekly bug Retro dashboard contains bugs in rejected status [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug][Grafana] Weekly bug Retro dashboard contains bugs in rejected status [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug][Grafana] Weekly bug Retro dashboard contains bugs in rejected status [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug][Grafana] Weekly bug Retro dashboard contains bugs in rejected status [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug][Grafana] Weekly bug Retro dashboard contains bugs in rejected status [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug][Grafana] Weekly bug Retro dashboard contains bugs in rejected status [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug][Grafana] Weekly bug Retro dashboard contains bugs in rejected status [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug][Grafana] Weekly bug Retro dashboard contains bugs in rejected status [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug][Grafana] Weekly bug Retro dashboard contains bugs in rejected status [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug][Grafana] Weekly bug Retro dashboard contains bugs in rejected status [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug][Grafana] Weekly bug Retro dashboard contains bugs in rejected status [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug][Grafana] Weekly bug Retro dashboard contains bugs in rejected status [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Feature][opsgenie-plugin] Feature Custom URL [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Feature][opsgenie-plugin] Feature Custom URL [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Feature][Framework] Reminder before token is expired [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Feature][Framework] Reminder before token is expired [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Feature][Jira issue changelogs] Add customized jira account fields to table.accounts [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Feature][Jira issue changelogs] Add customized jira account fields to table.accounts [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Feature][Jira issue changelogs] Add customized jira account fields to table.accounts [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Feature][Jira issue changelogs] Add customized jira account fields to table.accounts [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Feature][Jira issue changelogs] Add customized jira account fields to table.accounts [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Question][config-ui] devlake admin background suddenly prompts [New Migration Scripts Detected] [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Question][config-ui] devlake admin background suddenly prompts [New Migration Scripts Detected] [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug][Azure DevOps] PR data is capped at 101 for one of our Projects [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug][Azure DevOps] PR data is capped at 101 for one of our Projects [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Question][Data Models] Code Quality / Testing [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Question][Data Models] Code Quality / Testing [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Question][Data Models] Code Quality / Testing [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Question][Data Models] Code Quality / Testing [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Question][Data Models] Code Quality / Testing [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug][devLake config UI] GitHub PAT leaks in API [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug][devLake config UI] GitHub PAT leaks in API [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug][devLake config UI] GitHub PAT leaks in API [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug][devLake config UI] GitHub PAT leaks in API [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug][devLake config UI] GitHub PAT leaks in API [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Feature][config-ui] Improve usability of the "Task failed: ..." popup [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Feature][config-ui] Improve usability of the "Task failed: ..." popup [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Feature][config-ui] Improve usability of the "Task failed: ..." popup [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug][Config UI] use wrong API when testing existing connections [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug][Config UI] use wrong API when testing existing connections [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug][Config UI] use wrong API when testing existing connections [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
[I] [Feature][UI] Add tags on projects [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Feature][UI] Add tags on projects [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Feature][UI] Add tags on projects [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Feature][UI] Add tags on projects [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Feature][UI] Add tags on projects [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Feature][UI] Add tags on projects [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Feature][UI] Add tags on projects [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug][GitLab] Disable deployments extraction with production [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug][GitLab] Disable deployments extraction with production [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug][GitLab] Disable deployments extraction with production [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
[I] [Bug][UI] Clarify Delete Project dialog [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug][UI] Clarify Delete Project dialog [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug][UI] Clarify Delete Project dialog [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug][UI] Clarify Delete Project dialog [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug][Config UI] Response and message dismatch when testing an existing connection [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug][Config UI] Response and message dismatch when testing an existing connection [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug][Config UI] Response and message dismatch when testing an existing connection [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
[I] [Bug][gitextractor] Out of memory, malloc failed (tried to allocate 1462922845 bytes) [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug][gitextractor] Out of memory, malloc failed (tried to allocate 1462922845 bytes) [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug][gitextractor] Out of memory, malloc failed (tried to allocate 1462922845 bytes) [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug][Jira] Data too long for column 'component' error while collecting/processing data [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug][Jira] Data too long for column 'component' error while collecting/processing data [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug][Jira] Data too long for column 'component' error while collecting/processing data [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug][Jira] Data too long for column 'component' error while collecting/processing data [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug][Jira] Data too long for column 'component' error while collecting/processing data [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug][Jira] Data too long for column 'component' error while collecting/processing data [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
[I] [Feature][All] Truncate non-domain tables [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Feature][All] Truncate non-domain tables [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Feature][All] Truncate non-domain tables [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Feature][All] Truncate non-domain tables [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Feature][CI/CD] Add Support for Pushing Images to GHCR.io [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Feature][CI/CD] Add Support for Pushing Images to GHCR.io [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Feature][CI/CD] Add Support for Pushing Images to GHCR.io [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
[I] [Bug][Module Name] Bug title [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug][Module Name] Bug title [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug][Jira] Saving regex pattern fails [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug][Jira] Saving regex pattern fails [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug][Jira] Saving regex pattern fails [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
[I] [Bug][Module Name] Bug title [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug][Module Name] Bug title [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug][lake] can not edit scope config [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug][lake] can not edit scope config [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug][lake] can not edit scope config [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug][lake] can not edit scope config [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug][lake] can not edit scope config [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug][lake] can not edit scope config [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
[I] [Bug][Module Name] Bug title [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug][Module Name] Bug title [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug][Module Name] Bug title [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug][Module Name] Bug title [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
[I] [Bug][Module Name] Bug title [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug][Module Name] Bug title [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug][azuredevops] DB migration issue blocks new deployment [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug][azuredevops] DB migration issue blocks new deployment [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
[I] [Bug][Module Name] Bug title [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug][Module Name] Bug title [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug][Module Name] Bug title [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug][GitHub] Error extracting GitHub data - incorrect datetime value [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug][GitHub] Error extracting GitHub data - incorrect datetime value [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug][GitHub] Error extracting GitHub data - incorrect datetime value [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug][GitHub] Error extracting GitHub data - incorrect datetime value [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug][GitHub] Error extracting GitHub data - incorrect datetime value [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug][GitHub] Error extracting GitHub data - incorrect datetime value [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug][GitHub] Error extracting GitHub data - incorrect datetime value [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug][GitHub] Error extracting GitHub data - incorrect datetime value [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug][GitHub] Error extracting GitHub data - incorrect datetime value [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
[I] [Bug][Module Name] Bug title [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug][AzureDevops] Unable to load Azure DevOps repos when adding data scope. [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug][AzureDevops] Unable to load Azure DevOps repos when adding data scope. [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug][AzureDevops] Unable to load Azure DevOps repos when adding data scope. [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug][AzureDevops] Unable to load Azure DevOps repos when adding data scope. [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug][AzureDevops] Unable to load Azure DevOps repos when adding data scope. [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug][AzureDevops] Unable to load Azure DevOps repos when adding data scope. [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug][AzureDevops] Unable to load Azure DevOps repos when adding data scope. [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug][AzureDevops] Unable to load Azure DevOps repos when adding data scope. [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug][AzureDevops] Unable to load Azure DevOps repos when adding data scope. [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug][AzureDevops] Unable to load Azure DevOps repos when adding data scope. [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug][AzureDevops] Unable to load Azure DevOps repos when adding data scope. [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
[I] [Bug][Module Name] Bug title [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug][GitHub] Activities not present in worklogs [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug][GitHub] Activities not present in worklogs [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug][GitHub] Activities not present in worklogs [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug][GitHub] Activities not present in worklogs [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug][GitHub] Activities not present in worklogs [devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug][GitHub] Activities not present in worklogs [devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug][GitHub] Activities not present in worklogs [devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug][GitHub] Activities not present in worklogs [devlake]
via GitHub
[I] [Bug][Zentao] Sync Error in Zentao Integration: Execution ID 7 Request Fails [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug][Zentao] Sync Error in Zentao Integration: Execution ID 7 Request Fails [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug][Zentao] Sync Error in Zentao Integration: Execution ID 7 Request Fails [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug][Zentao] Sync Error in Zentao Integration: Execution ID 7 Request Fails [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug][Zentao] Sync Error in Zentao Integration: Execution ID 7 Request Fails [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug][Config UI] Unexpected Scope Names [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug][Config UI] Unexpected Scope Names [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug][Config UI] Unexpected Scope Names [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Feature][Sync] Add error handling mechanism before running a pipeline to sync up data [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Feature][Sync] Add error handling mechanism before running a pipeline to sync up data [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Feature][Sync] Add error handling mechanism before running a pipeline to sync up data [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
[I] [Question][Opentelemetry] Otlp receiver for CICD events [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Question][Opentelemetry] Otlp receiver for CICD events [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Question][Opentelemetry] Otlp receiver for CICD events [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Question][Opentelemetry] Otlp receiver for CICD events [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Question][Opentelemetry] Otlp receiver for CICD events [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
[I] [Doc][Website] Remove Google Analytics from the DevLake Website [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Doc][Website] Remove Google Analytics from the DevLake Website [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Doc][Website] Remove Google Analytics from the DevLake Website [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Doc][Website] Remove Google Analytics from the DevLake Website [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Doc][Website] Remove Google Analytics from the DevLake Website [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Question][Jira Connector] Is there a way to allow Apache DevLake to connect on Jira Projects instead of a Jira Boards ? [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Question][Jira Connector] Is there a way to allow Apache DevLake to connect on Jira Projects instead of a Jira Boards ? [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Question][Jira Connector] Is there a way to allow Apache DevLake to connect on Jira Projects instead of a Jira Boards ? [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
[I] [Bug][API] Team API is not working in k8s deployment [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug][API] Team API is not working in k8s deployment [incubator-devlake]
via GitHub
Earlier messages
Later messages