On Tue, Sep 23, 2008 at 2:07 PM, Felix Knecht <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> If we manage to get the eclipse:eclipse forked this shouldn't be a
> problem anymore.

Yeah, as we're running a command line, instead of just running 'mvn
eclipse:eclipse', we could be running 'mvn eclipe:eclipse bundle:manifest'.

We then also should think about adding the manifest
> goal to the release plugin definition (meaning clone the one from the
> TLP pom and add the manifest goal) to make sure that the latest uptodate
> manifest is in the release.

I don't think it's necessary, because it will still be defined in the
pom.xml file of the project and the file won't be in SVN anymore... So the
generated manifest will contain up-to-date informations about the version,
dependencies versions etc.

> ATM I try to get the eclipse:eclipse forked stuff running.

Thanks!

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud