Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot schrieb:
> On Tue, Sep 23, 2008 at 1:36 PM, Felix Knecht <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:
>
>     I can't get this working as it never finds the goal eclipse:eclipse
>     (external plugin) but only plugin internal goals.
>

> Too bad, thanks for trying it out...
>

>     But there's another approach looking at the release plugin. The fork a
>     mvn execution within the plugin to run the goals.
>     See
>
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/release/trunk/maven-release-manager/src/main/java/org/apache/maven/shared/release/exec/ForkedMavenExecutor.java
>
>     Do you think it's worth to give it a try for eliminating the
>     eclipse:eclipse goal and run it (forked) by the studio:eclipse?
>

> Yeah, maybe. Then we'll only need to run 'mvn studio:eclipse' to do
> the whole thing...

Yep.

> We could even run the 'manifest' goal of the Felix Bundle plugin in it
> too.

If we manage to get the eclipse:eclipse forked this shouldn't be a
problem anymore. We then also should think about adding the manifest
goal to the release plugin definition (meaning clone the one from the
TLP pom and add the manifest goal) to make sure that the latest uptodate
manifest is in the release.

ATM I try to get the eclipse:eclipse forked stuff running.