Ah, I was just having a little fun - at your expense...

Truth is those are good points, but this is Mariano's show and
therefor his call on something like that.

Not too mention, if it weren't for feature creep we would be having
this conversation by chiseling glyphs in a slab of stone and hurling
them with great exuberance at each other ;>)