Jean,

I'll take a look at merging the wiki and document and incorporating
the idea brought up here about 'How to choose the right engine' first
of the week.

[aside] I tried to log onto OOoAuthors with my drewjensen account. I
can log on but it tells me I don't have sufficient rights to even look
at my own stuff, let alone anything else..*chuckle*..the nerve. Could
you help on that?