Andrew Jensen wrote:
[aside] I tried to log onto OOoAuthors with my drewjensen account. I
can log on but it tells me I don't have sufficient rights to even look
at my own stuff, let alone anything else..*chuckle*..the nerve. Could
you help on that?

You have two accounts. The one called DrewJensen has Author privileges. The one called drewjensen did not, but now does. I suspect that if you log in under the latter username, you may still not be able to access your own stuff -- if you created it under the other name.

Cheers, Jean