Good question. Would be best to update both. :-)

If we are working on the Base Guide primarily through the OOoAuthors webiste (instead of the wiki, as for the tutorial), I guess the primary source for the Base Guide outline should be the file on the OOoAuthors website. OTOH, the wiki page might be easier to keep up to date.

BTW, the file you refer to exists in two versions at the moment: an ODT file and a page on the website itself. All of this duplication is not a good idea, but I haven't had the energy to do anything to consolidate things. Please feel free to rationalise all of them yourself, if you want to.

Gosh, what a long-winded answer. I probably need another cup of tea to wake up the old brain cells. :-)

Cheers, Jean

Andrew Jensen wrote:
Your correct. That would be a good place for this, kind of the natural
place I suppose.

OK, which outline is being updated then...I am so easily confused
sometimes...the file that you sent out or the wiki page?

Drew