Just sent an email on RCA of DRILL-6216 to discuss next steps.

Thanks,
Sorabh

________________________________
From: Parth Chandra <par...@apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, March 6, 2018 6:48:21 PM
To: dev
Subject: Re: [DISCUSS] 1.13.0 release

We have two items remaining -

DRILL-1491 - Ideally, I would like to make sure that CANCEL is handled
correctly with JDK 8. If the failure of the unit test is because the cancel
is received after the query is completed, then the issue is less severe,
but I would like to be sure that this is the case.
Are there others who see the DrillbitResilience tests failing for them? Can
we try to assist Volodymyr? I don't see the failures myself.

DRILL-6216 - this is a showstopper.