Hi, lan

Agree with you.

It's great for shorter, cleaner, more efficient logic optimizing. So I suggest
that modifications including grammar sugar purposed for shorter, cleaner or
more efficient are great but not just rewriting with another form. I surely
will not object it, too.

But pay attention to some features or new styles that will generate more
objects.

I think it would be more simple and easy we organize these as a kind of issue.
Focused and small PRs are easy to review after all.

best regards,

Jason